Joe Rogan was the victim of an online death hoax. The star in question is alive and well. In 2023, he is still alive.
In the past few years, social media has been a primary source for finding breaking and trending news. It has also become much easier to spread fake news. In the past, death hoaxes have targeted celebrities like Oprah, Tom Holland and Dwayne. Joe Rogan was the latest to join this list.
Joe Rogan has not died
As soon as fans saw people tweeting about Joe’s death, the news spread on social media.
One user wrote: “RIP Joe Rogan. Death at 55. Gone way too soon.” Another added: “RIP Joe Rogan.” Some even questioned the same on Facebook as a comment read: “Did I just see that Joe Rogan has died in a car accident???”
In fact, in 2023 the star will still be alive. This is a joke.
What are the stars of today?
Joe recently promoted the Jake Paul and Nate Diaz fight. The star also announced that he will be in Texas on Thursday and Wednesday at the Comedy Mothership.
Tickets for the stars can be purchased by fans. Website.
The event is titled ‘Joe Rogan and Friends.’ As of now, it is unclear who else will be presenting.
What to do when you see a post on Facebook?
Fake news is a common occurrence on social media, just like death hoax stories. Please report all posts which spread misinformation using the following steps:
You can do this on Twitter by following the instructions below.
- Navigate to the Tweet you’d like to report.
- Click the Tweet icon at the top.
- Select Report Tweet.
You can report a Facebook post by following these steps:
- You can report a post by clicking on it.
- Tap on the right-hand side of the article.
- Select Find Support and Report Post.
- Tap the feedback option which best describes this post’s violation of Community Standards. Continue by pressing Next.
- Click here to submit
Follow these steps to report on Instagram:
- The three dots at the right-hand side of each post are clickable
- Select Report
You can report a TikTok incident by following the steps listed below.
- Click on the video to be reported
- The arrow in the lower right corner will appear when you click on it.
- Select ‘Report’ from the options that appear.
- Choose ‘Misleading’ from the options
- Please click on Submit