by Sarah Willson
The Student Government Association meets every Wednesday at 3:05 p.m. in Bellin A and B in the Student Center.
- Chris Williams, a former student-athlete who graduated in 2013, has requested the support of the SGA to allow him to speak on campus in regards to sharing his personal success story at CCSU on leadership and time management skills. More details to come.
- Anyone interested in participating in “Competition for a Cause” should speak to President Brendan Kruh, as he has stated that although it is going well, participation from more clubs and departments is necessary.
- The Good Neighbor Campaign will take place on Dec. 2 at 9:45 a.m. in the Sprague Carlton room. According to the SGA, there is an online sign-up sheet to participate.
- The Coffee Talk event will take place next Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m. in Student Center.
- CCSU’s very own therapy dog going is to be on campus on Nov. 29 in Student Center.
- The motion to reconsider Central’s Organization for Latin American Awareness Dance Contingency Request of $3,687.00 has been approved.