Woman claims she mistakenly thought her Apple Airpod was a pill, and that she swallowed it.

Woman claims she mistakenly thought her Apple Airpod was a pill, and that she swallowed it.

This story is a bit too literal with the term “built-in speaker”.

A woman shared her story about mistaking her Apple Airpods as an ibuprofen tablet. You can probably guess what the next step was.

TikToker Carli@iamcarliiib) revealed she somehow managed to swallow the Airpod whole and despite her best efforts to puke to put it back up. Carli can clearly be seen crying as she realises her mistake in the re-uploaded footage.

“I ate my f**king left AirPod,”Carli said.

“I was crawling into bed and I had an ibuprofen 800 in one hand and my f**king AirPod — my left earbud — in the other,”She also explained how she was supposed put it back into its case.

“I like threw something back and took my water bottle, took a sip,”Soon, the TikToker realized that she made a grave mistake.

Sign up Subscribe to the Indy100 Weekly Newsletter

“I then realized that it wasn’t the ibuprofen,”Carli continues her explanation of how she works. “tried puking it”But that’s not all “it won’t come out.”

“I’m f**king losing my mind,”She concluded.

Carli is then featured in another clip of the re-uploaded TikTok. She explains how her original post was taken out before adding that “for educational purposes”She wants to share her love “journey of how this is all going.”

“I’m not the first to do this and I definitely won’t be the last,”The TikToker has been added.

Since posting the re-upload, it’s been viewed 2.6m times, with nearly 295,000 likes and Carli detailed in the comments how before she disconnected her Airpod she played the “Find My Airpod”Sound and “faintly heard it”Her stomach.

People were left divided by Carl’s digestive dilemma.

Some people didn’t believe the TikToker could confuse these two items.

One person asked “How do you mix up ibuprofen and an Airpod?”

“I call total bulls***,”Another person said.

Others worried about Carli’s well-being and were sorry for her.

One person asked “How’s it going babe?! I’m concerned.”

“I hope that you’re okay… but can you play a song lol,”Another person wrote.

Carli shared with her followers, in a follow-up video: She had an xray done just a few hours before and it showed that the Airpod had passed.

“An x-ray showed that I passed it, I know that it’s passed. I know that it was in my stomach and no longer is and I know this in a very hilarious way.”

TikTok user shares a screenshot from a text conversation she had with her friend. Carli sent a voice message explaining her Airpod problem, but they didn’t hear it as the Airpod in her stomach was still connected.

“I was unaware that it was still connected because my other Airpod was in its case not connected to my phone, but the stomach pod indeed was connected and recording,”Carli explains.

However, people died to hear the voice memo Carli posted about stomach-located voice.

Carli’s voice can be heard but it was muffled at times, as she tells her friend: “I just ate my f**king Airpod.”

“So this is what babies hear?”One person asked, while others said it sounded like an ultrasonic.

According to an old saying: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,”But this isn’t the case.

Latest News

Related Articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here