A beauty fan was left laughing at her misfortune when she tried a home eyebrow dyeing kit – only to leave it on too long.
In a hilarious TikTok video by student Libby @libbyanderson__ she shows herself reacting as she examines the results of the dye.
Unfortunately, the dye made her eyebrows darker than usual and also affected a lot more of her skin.
Although it might have been a fashion trend, the result is massive caterpillar eyebrows.
Libby groans and claps over her mouth repeatedly, trying to avoid laughing.
She joked in the caption: “When you accidentally leave the eyebrow dye on too long. Oh no indeed.”
The video was watched just under 100,000 times when it was uploaded on Saturday (September 18) and thousands of people have commented.
One user advised: “Put Vaseline around your eyebrow then it won’t stain!”
A second viewer said they had suffered the same blunder and managed to wash off the dye with micellar water and a cotton pad.
Someone else wrote: “This legit happens every time I do my brows.”
Another person commented: “Don’t do this I wiped it that much with a baby wipe I got friction burns hahaha.”
This comes after a mortified woman accused a salon of botching her micro-blading treatment and leaving her with “monster eyebrows” and painful-looking blisters.
Sharing before and after photos, the devastated woman said: “I went from having zero eyebrows to having these monster eyebrows, and it’s hard to swallow.
“They’re big caterpillar eyebrows that don’t fit my face.”
The post became viral and the woman decided to have her brows done at another salon.