Amazon Prime Video has reportedly unveiled the first-ever teaser of the forthcoming film Cinderella. The race-blind take on the classic fairytale stars Camila Cabello, the famous singer as Ella, a tortured girl who sews.
In the teaser, the viewers come across Ella, who dreams of starting a boutique of her own. She’s also thought of the name of the brand, ‘Dresses by Ella.’ The teaser features an insight into the snippet of a royal ball, a stepmother and stepsisters, and a handsome prince. The Amazon Original includes dancing and singing; then there is Billy Porter as gender-equal Fairy Godmother.
Cinderella: Release Date
The teaser provides a date of release for the forthcoming film, which is coming to Amazon Prime.
Watch the teaser below:
Cinderella: How to watch the film for free?
Amazon Prime provides a 30-day trial for new users. There are specific steps that you could follow to activate Amazon Prime for free:
- Visit Amazon Prime Video on Android or iOS applications or the internet.
- Click on the button, ‘Start at Rs. 999.’
- Sign in to the account that you use with the Amazon e-Commerce platform.
- You’d then see an option of paying Rs. 2 & this is how you could activate the free trial option.
- You’ll be prompted that the trial version is activated successfully.
- Make sure that you cancel the trial version before 30 days to avoid being charged Rs. 999.
Watch Cinderella on Amazon Prime Video
Many viewers tend to rely on pirated platforms and websites to download or stream the content. There is a likely chance that pirated websites will leak the film a few moments after the premiere on Amazon Prime Videos.
It is a genuine request to readers not to support piracy in India or anywhere else as it is a criminal offense. Using pirated platforms to watch films and TV Series can cost you jail time and hefty times.