Netflix’s latest Polish hit action-thriller film, “Bartkowiak ” has dropped on July 28, 2021. coming from the insanely talented director and writer Daniel Bernardi, the movie stars Rafal Zawierucha, Danuta Stenka, and Jozef Pawlowski in the lead roles. So, if you want to spend this weekend with an action-loaded movie, “Bartkowiak” can be the best choice. Check out the complete article to know how to watch it online in 4K for free.
“Bartkowiak” is the latest entry in Netflix’s Polish thriller library. Directed and penned down by Daniel Bernardi, “Bartkowiak” pits an MMA fighter, who takes over the family nightclub after his brother’s death. The storyline pushes the fighter to the ring again, but this time there are no restrictions as he is on a hunt to diminish the murders of his brother.
“Bartkowiak” is loaded with astonishing fight sequences, action, and thrills. Even if the storyline is pretty common and the audience has watched such plots a thousand times, “Bartkowiak” will surely impress you as he takes on the bad guys. The actors have delivered a phenomenal performance. However, due to the back-dated storyline, “Bartkowiak” failed to get huge attention from Netflix fans. It got a rating of 5.5/10 stars on IMDb. But, if you love action genre movies, “Bartkowiak” can be a super entertainer for you this weekend. So, here is how you can enjoy the movie on 1080p or 4K on Netflix.
How To Watch “Bartkowiak” Online 4K?
“Bartkowiak” has officially arrived on Netflix on July 28, 2021. The film is available to stream for all Netflix subscription holders and they can stream it in 1080p or 4K, to enjoy an edge of thrill, action, and suspense. Meanwhile, the users who don’t want to waste their money on entertainment, but still wanna watch “Bartkowiak”, can try the Netflix free trial option. The streaming platform offers a 30-day free trial account to its new users to help them get a taste of its services. So, here are the steps to avail this offer –
- Reach out to the official website or mobile app of Netflix.
- Hit the “Sign up” option and enter your details.
- Click on the “Free Trial” button to start your 30-day free trial.
- Enter your payment details (Note – Although Netflix will offer a month of free subscription, it will charge the account renewal fee after the expiry of the trial period. But, no worries as you can cancel your membership any time without paying any extra charges during the free trial period.)
- Once you have set up your Netflix account, you can access some selected content on the platform for the next 30 days.
Make sure to stay tuned and we will regularly update you about the latest movies on Netflix and other OTTs.