by Sarah Willson
The Student Government Association meets every Wednesday at 3:05 p.m. in Bellin A and B in the Student Center.
As a result of the inclement weather that brought snow last week, the SGA meeting for Feb. 7 was canceled. According to an email sent out by President Brendan Kruh, all items that were going to be discussed at Wednesday’s meeting will roll over into next week’s meeting.
Despite the cancellation, Kruh still provided an agenda to The Recorder, citing what the SGA would have discussed and the remainder of money all accounts contain.
- The results of the Japanese American Culture Club contingency request would have either been confirmed or denied.
- The CCSU PRIDE contingency request would have either been confirmed or denied.
- According to the agenda and the Treasurer’s Report, the SGA Contingency Budget has $28,740.72 remaining.
- The SGA New Base Budget account contains $0.00 as of now.
- The Supplemental account currently contains $14,065.98.
- The “For Use by the Senate” account currently contains $23,598.57.
- The Operations account currently contains $43,604.88.
- The Reserves account currently contains $78,921.35.